[thechat] Belief-O-Matic

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jun 20 12:23:00 CDT 2002

At 07:28 PM 6/20/2002, rudy wrote:
>answer 20 questions and find out what religion you are most compatible with
>
>   Belief-O-Matic
>   http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

I got:

1.  Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2.  Secular Humanism (97%)
3.  Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (90%)

Hmmm... I'm actually closer to #2. "Unitarian Universalism" looks very
vague. I'm an atheist, couldn't care less for rites and rituals, consider
my brother as Satan, take responsibility for my own fate (instead of
blaming it on "karma") and can't be bothered about the afterlife or
reincarnation.

Interestingly, "Hinduism" was #27 (last) on my list, though I'm technically
a Hindu. :)

<rant type="unnecessary">

Yes, the expression is "couldn't care less", not "could care less" as so
many people write.

</rant>

It's late...

Madhu