[thechat] RIP goes titsup.com, as do my mail preferences

Olly Hodgson gnarly at members.evolt.org
Thu Jun 20 23:13:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garrett Coakley" <garrett at polytechnic.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [thechat] RIP goes titsup.com, as do my mail preferences

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 10:49:23AM +0100, Olly wrote:
>
> > My latest thing is singlespeeding. I broke my 27 speed bike and had to
> > rebuild my old bike from old bits, and someone suggested I make it
> > singlespeed. So I did, and its great fun :-)
>
> Okay... call me a biking thicky if you like, but isn't a singlespeed just,
> well, a BMX?

You biking thicky :-)

Its the other way around entirely. A BMX is just a singlespeed. I have an
XC[1] singlespeed.
http://planetgnarly.com/mtb/view.asp?picture=GTLTS3S_5.jpg

On-One are a good company to start with. The make a BMX (the Runt), an XC
bike (the Inbred) and a Freeride/Jump bike (the Gimp), all singlespeed. See
http://www.on-one.co.uk/

Cheers,

Olly.

[1] Cross Country