[thechat] World Cup predictions... Going out on a limb :-)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jun 20 23:40:00 CDT 2002

Seeing that I'm going to watch Brazil-England in 2 hours, here are my
predictions:

Brazil 3-2 (last goal coming in last 15 minutes)

Germany whack USA 3-1 or 2-0

Spain beat Korea 2-1

Senegal beat Turkey 1-0

Anyone else care to stick their neck out?

At 09:45 AM 6/21/2002, Ron White wrote:
>England 2-1 on a Spice Boy Golden Goal
>US 2-0 Speed and Defense shut Germany down...
>Korea 3-1 riding the home team wave...
>Senegal 1-0, Just gotta root for Cinderella :-)

Madhu

PS: If you ever wondered where I get all those weird news links from, I
recommend the blog of my friend Ashok Hegde at http://fulltp.blogspot.com/
(Full "TP" stands for "Time pass", which in local usage means wasting time
not doing much)

Ashok's job is to look after the Net guide section of www.Rediff.com, one
of India's largest sites, so he does nothing but surf all day and find
these strange stories.