[thechat] Listen and Write Lyrics

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Jun 21 13:06:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at hotpop.com>
To: "Evolt TheChat" <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 9:41 AM
Subject: [thechat] Listen and Write Lyrics

> Hello Everybody,
> Some days ago, I posted a mail about Michael Jackson's song 2 Bad
> (Refugee Camp Remix). Nobody replied to that post. I don't know why.
> This post is the latest version of that post.
> Surf the web and listen to this:
> http://www.geocities.com/fishorse2000/2bad_rcr.mp3    (File Size: 467
> KB)
> This is the initial part of Michael Jackson's song 2 Bad (Refugee Camp
> Remix) which was questioned about in my last post. I can't understand
> lyrics in this part of song. Please listen and write down the words
> which are said by the unknown guy and Michael Jackson.
> I have searched Google, Lycos and many other sites for the complete
> lyrics of this song but never succeeded.

google search for

     lyrics "2 bad" "refugee camp remix"

returns this on the first hit

- http://www.mymjworld.com/music/lyrics/blood_8.html

there are other links from that same search.  HTH.  HAND.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'