[thechat] Report Names 'Sweatiest' U.S. City

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jun 21 22:47:01 CDT 2002

At 02:21 AM 6/22/2002, Ben Dyer wrote:
>I'm kinda surprised Dallas is above Houston, but I would definitely agree
>with putting them both in the Top 5.  A five-minute walk to the convinience
>store is enough to start sweating buckets.

You people have no idea what HOT is. :)

90 degrees is pleasant weather in this part of the globe. Ever suffered two
months of 115? I have, every year of my childhood.

Bombay, one of India's biggest cities, has only two weather settings: hot
and sweaty, and fucking hot and sweaty. Temperatures between 95 and 105,
with humidity levels of 70-90% are commonplace. I worked there for 9
months, and hated every minute of it.

Madhu