[thechat] Syed Zeeshan Haider

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Jun 23 14:25:01 CDT 2002

At 12:44 AM 6/24/2002, William Anderson wrote:
>He/She

"He", I'm pretty darned sure. Check his website for details.

>bit of search engine digging.  The most recent one is very much close to
>inciting a bit of trollism in our ranks, and thus i've <plonk>'d him/her for
>now.

Ah, but you assume that everyone knows what a "<plonk>" is. <:0
(I do, but people not so familiar with mailing list/ Usenet terminology
might not be.)

Oh, what the heck. Here's the definition:
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/plonk.html

And this is a "troll", Syed. ;)
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/troll.html

Madman

Madhu "MadMan" Menon
Defender of Justice, Destroyer of Evil, and Keeper of the Knowledge
Blog: http://madman.weblogs.com