[thechat] CD burning

Shug Miller shug.miller at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 24 18:10:00 CDT 2002

I use it quite often. It works just fine on the PC's in the house and at
work.

The only time I had a problem with it was when I sent a CD-RW disk with some
samples to a pal who was unable to access one of the directories.

The software that comes bundled with the writers can also be had at:

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/roxio_support/software_updates.html

The MAC equivalent seems to be "toast" - which is the software which came
bundled with my MAC CD Writer...