[thechat] i'm getting woozy...

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Mon Jun 24 19:13:01 CDT 2002

is it just me or does anybody else get this?  i often skim stuff (i.e. speed
read, emails or web pages), and i've gotten so i can do it while
scrolling -- but if i miss hitting the scrollbar, my eyes/brain expects the
stuff to be scrolling, and when it isn't, i get woozy...

speaking of woozy, i thought i was going crosseyed here --

   http://www.heritagecommunityfdn.org/

but it's actually the image, it's crooked!!

(sorry, i cannot resist peeking at people's sites, especially when they go
to all the trouble of putting them in their sigs)

rudy