[thechat] filling in forms...

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 24 23:32:01 CDT 2002

The cows moooved Chris Evans to say:
> I usually put in postmaster at domain, where domain is the domain I'm currently on.
>  For example, if I had to fill out a crap email for
> fuseware.com, I'd use postmaster at fuseware.com.  At least then, the domain using
> the address gets a little feedback :)

heh . . . used to do that to support at real.com, though not just for the realplayer
download. . . .

my fave was always cross-posting known spammers' addresses. . . real.com was
definitely a common target, though. (not that i use any of their product anymore,
but that was high-school, it wasn't ours, and it was on ethernet. . .thank the
god(dess)((e)s) for ethernet. . .)

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

"University of Wisconsin statistics department...
          where mean is normal, and deviation standard."