[thechat] no clowns on the chat

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Jun 24 23:52:01 CDT 2002

aardvark wrote:
>>From: Erika Meyer <emeyer at lclark.edu>
>>
>>Those links were sent by Adrian aka "aardvark."
>
> [...]
>
> liar!
>
> i did no such thing!

<snip>

I don't remember, but it might have been me.  I've known about Ouchy for
some time.  It's weird the things that you don't bother mentioning until
it just comes up in coversation one day.  S & M clowns are one of my
favorite fetishes (or subcultures depending on your point of view).  And
by "favorite" I mean bizarre fascination with rather than attraction to
and participation in.

Some of my other favorite fetishes:

Furries: http://www.deviantdesires.com/map/furverts.html
Looners: http://www.deviantdesires.com/map/balloon.html

Actually, all of deviantdesires.com  A fascinating website.  Not work
safe for some folks.

Along the lines of deviant clowns, I also recommend catching the
Bindlestiff Family Cirkus ( http://www.bindlestiff.org/ ).  Wonderful,
wonderful folks.  It's a modern day sideshow and vaudeville troupe with
a traveling Anarchist Bookmobile.  They are based out of New York and
have a rotating cast, but are always fun to watch.  They do both
children's and "adult" shows.  The adult show is quite the spectacle.
Mistress Philomena is quite accurate with a whip.  And Bunko the Clown
does an X-rated plate spinning routine with her that is fascinating.

And now that I've tossed out all those bits of deviancy, I'll crawl back
into my dank little cave now.

Judah