[thechat] CD burning

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Tue Jun 25 01:37:00 CDT 2002

At 01:10 PM 6/24/2002, you typed:
>             A friend of mine recently asked me a perplexing question which I
>thought I would ask you lot cos I couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to
>save work directly to a CD without opening Nero every time. What he wants to
>do is save his work in a similar way to saving direct to the hard disk, but
>burn it onto a CD-RW. Have any of you used a program that will do this, or
>know of one?

I'm not familiar with Nero, but I burn plenty of CDs with my PC and it
certainly can be a simple drag-drop process. I do it all the time with
Roxio's CD burning software and there's nothing to it.

I also wonder why your friend wants to do this and what he's trying to
achieve and if a CD-RW is the best answer for what he's trying to do. Do
you know why he wants to do that?

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com