[thechat] Brutality, Cruelity and Lies

unganisha at hazard0us.org unganisha at hazard0us.org
Tue Jun 25 03:30:01 CDT 2002

Syed :
Maybe they were all watching a late night re-run of "Cannibal Holocaust"
and got influenced by it.

http://www.awcm.com/bbb/nr981107.htm
http://www.zombiekeeper.com/reviews/cannibalholocaust.html

its got a lot of dead body collection / recovery / post-recovery-violation
scenes..., makes great dinner time viewing.

if you care to get accquainted with it, I could send you dvd copy of it.
you can send me your physical address off-list...

>How can one torture somebody who is already dead?
>In Kargil, those six Indian soldiers were killed when they tried to attack
>Pakistani post. For many days they remained in the battle field with out
any
>recoverer. Then Pakistani soldiers collected those dead bodies to return
>India.
>How could Pakistanis do that barbaric act? For a Muslim, a dead man is
always
>respectable because he is a man, the best creation of Allah, and secondly,
>he is harmless.

------
Ashok Hariharan
http://www.hazard0us.org