Friends WAS Re: [thechat] SZH

Miriam miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue Jun 25 07:22:01 CDT 2002

> Friends is shameful?
More of a guilty pleasure I guess...

> I didn't see the post with this in it, so I'll assume
> Syed wrote it.
Ja

> bleh :)
Heh. I had gotten bored with it (can Monica BE more annoying and one
dimensional?) for a about a season and a half, but went back to it after
September... found it oddly comforting; I guess since when I had watched it
everything was happy, safe, dotcom and Clinton*...

Ah, those were the days.

M.

*I'm talking relatively, naturally, I don't want a thread started on the
relative merits and failures of Bill Clinton or the US during that period.
We all know and have discussed ad nauseum. Thank you.