[thechat] Syed Zeeshan Haider

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 25 08:22:00 CDT 2002

Hi William,
Thank you for complements.
Yes, it's right. I ask too many questions. And I don't think I can be punished
for this habit. Eagerness to earn knowledge by any means is not any bad thing.
Remember, most of my questions are about the THINGS related to western
countries. I won't ask you "What is the area of Pakistan?" "How many provinces
are there in India?" "How did Bangladesh came into being?" "How did China become
rival of USA?" "Who is Osama bin Laden?" "Where did Talibaan came from?" Because
they are related to Asia, East and I know about these
issues better then the people from west because I live in East.
Secondly, I already told you my opinion about searching on the net but I guess,
have to explain you in some other way.
I do not like search engines in some aspects. And DIGGING is something which I
cannot do. Remember, humans cannot be replaced by search engines. Searching a
specific information through search engines can take from 5 minutes to 5 hours
but asking that thing from a human can take only some seconds.
Anyhow, now I can use search engines better than ever. Thanks to you for your
suggestions and advices in this matter.
Thanks again for your friendliness!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/