[thechat] politics, guitars, etc...

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Jun 25 13:07:01 CDT 2002

Hi Erika,

Yeah - the pushing without a line bothered me too.  In Europe you never stand in line!  (It's called a "queue". Not to be confused with queuing theory, mind you ... which involves a hell of a lot of arithmetic!)

I also didn't like the bakeries where they had to brush the bees off my pastry before selling it to me.  'Course that could just be my bias against stingee bugs.

Some cultures with a different view to 'personal space' can make folks rather uncomfortable too!

But +1 on the guitars.

RonL.