[thechat] CD burning

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 15:35:01 CDT 2002

Thanks for all the replies, I shall forward them on to my friend.

> I also wonder why your friend wants to do this and what he's trying to
> achieve and if a CD-RW is the best answer for what he's trying to do. Do
> you know why he wants to do that?

Actually, no. I think it stems from when he was given a really old computer
and the hard drive seized up after a couple of weeks so he distrusts them
and wants to burn straight to disk. I have since built him a new machine so
he also probably doesn't trust my building capabilities :)

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk