[thechat] Too much time on the internet

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jun 25 16:11:01 CDT 2002

OK, seriously:

10. How often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with
soothing thoughts of the Internet?

"Soothing thoughts of the Internet?"  That's comedic gold.

Personally, I got a 46, but I answered some of the questions truthfully but
not in the way I bet they wanted.  Like:

11. How often do you find yourself anticipating when you will go on-line again?

Well, that's a "Rarely" because I'm always online.  So, the anticipation is
nonexistent. :)

--Ben

On 04:06 PM 6/25/2002, Cheryl Baringer said to me:
>http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.