[thechat] politics, guitars, etc...

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 26 13:17:00 CDT 2002

Hi Erika,
Why did you call the GUITARS sexiest musical instrument on earth?

Watching an aggressive attitude towards my political posts I remember a very
interesting sentence of Urdu which is found written on the walls of many
restaurants in Pakistan.
<Urdu Sentence>
SIAASI GUFTGOO MANA'A HAI.
</Urdu Sentence>
<translation>
Political discussion is prohibited.
</translation>
Now I know, why do the restaurant admins write this sentence on the walls.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/