[thechat] politics, guitars, etc...

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Jun 26 13:57:00 CDT 2002

Good stuff.  Coming from Minnesota family, I do like that Lutheran humor...

Cellos?  cellos always seemed vaguely obscene to me...

Sort of like this story I heard last night at a poetry open mic.

The MC told me he used to host open mics at Club Satyricon and told
of a night this girl blustered in and insisted on being put on the
list at a particular place... instead of at the end like everyone
else in line.  He tried to argue, but she threw a fit, so he gave in.

So she went up to read, turning the chair around backwards and
spreading her legs with the chair back in her crotch, simulating
masturbation while she was reading her poetry... and he just hoped
she would leave and never ever come back.

that's sort of what cellos remind me of.

Courtney Love.