[thechat] Brutality, Cruelity and Lies

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 26 19:31:01 CDT 2002

Hi Shug,
I like your questions as you have asked them very boldly. However, it had been
better if you had asked me in a little detail and pointed out some certain
events and incidents.
Anyhow, if you are talking about Al-Qaeda and Talibaan, then see my post with
subject "Kill Osama bin Laden". Islam gives us a very comprehensive set of laws
and all punishments are given under those laws, even the punishments for
traitors. Al-Qaeda and Talibaan has presented the most mutilated form of Islam.
Muslims are much more disturbed by these terrorists than non-Muslims are
distrubed.
The punishments that you are describing, are more un-Islamic than un-humane. Any
un-Humane thing can NEVER be Islamic. Like all communities, Muslims also have
BLACK SHEEP among them which are spoiling and mutilating the over all image of
Muslims.
Don't hesitate to ask me any more question on-list or off-list.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/