[thechat] Good use of web for restaurants

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 05:13:00 CDT 2002

I really like flying BMI and Jersey European ( or JEA or British European or
what ever they're calling themselves today).  I made the terrible mistake of
flying with GO last weekend. Maybe it was just psycological but those seats
just seemed tiny. I've never had a more uncomfortable flight in my life.
And flying from Stanstead adds about ?30 onto the cost of the flight for me
(living 20mins drive from Heathrow occasionally has advantages).

Norman