[thechat] What?? WHAT?????

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 28 06:49:00 CDT 2002

Madhu Menon said:
> At 07:25 AM 6/28/2002, isaac wrote:
>>What\'s wrong with being a happy country of 20m
>>unthreatened people who don\'t force their policies down the throats of
>>disadvantaged countries, etc. I don\'t want to be a larger player with
>>influence if that\'s what our influence brings.
>
> Damn right. I think it\'s the \"look, I\'m really trying to make this
> country stronger\" idea in his head.

Or the 'let's try and make it not look like I'm sitting round taking money
and not doing anything till I'm forced to retire by spending heaps of money
and at the same time ram my face even further up Dubya's arse' kick. If he
really wants to spend $300 million, there's plenty of better ways.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org