[thechat] Music industry swamps swap networks with phony files

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 17:16:10 CDT 2002

Erika wrote...
> Oh well, big deal.  I just like the music industry guys less and less.
> I was going to go check out that Eminem CD after work today (payday!).

This comes as quite a surprise to me, I'd never have had you down as an
Eminem fan. Of all the people on this list I would have thought his misogyny
and homophobic attitudes would have put you right off. I think the guy is
hugely talented but I loathe some of his attitudes and certainly wouldn't
give him any of my money.
Please don't take this as a personal attack, it's not intended as such, but
you seem to be quite a "politically correct" type of person and I just found
your statement a bit confusing.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk