[thechat] Your Listening Power Is Needed

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Sat Jun 29 07:46:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
Surf the web and listen to this:
http://www.geocities.com/fishorse2000/2bad_rcr.mp3    (File Size: 467
KB)
This is the initial part of Michael Jackson's song "2 Bad (Refugee Camp
Remix)" which was questioned about in my last post. I can't understand
lyrics in this part of song. Please listen and write down the words
which are said by the unknown guy and Michael Jackson.
I have searched Google, Lycos and many other sites for the complete
lyrics of this song but never succeeded.
Any help will be appreciated.
(Some nice guy at TheChat gave a link to the lyrics of this song. Those lyrics
did not include the above mentioned part. It has been a year since I am
searching for the lyrics of some songs and specially "2 Bad (Refugee Camp
Remix)". My search has always been unsuccessful for this particular song.
Therefore, here only and only your listening power can help me.)
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/