[thechat] Fiercer beasts take a bite out of T. rex's reputati on

jcanfield at magisnetworks.com jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
Mon Jul 1 11:41:00 CDT 2002

> > We all know that the best wireless PCMCIA card right now has a very
> limited
> > range which is disrupted by the types of metals used in interstellar
> flight.
>
> The best PCMCIA card available TO THE PUBLIC ;-)
>
> Olly.

Golly, Olly - hadn't thought about the fact that the gubmint might have
technology they haven't made publicly accessible. Jeepers, would they really
do that? What if aliens attack and we need an alcoholic crop-duster to save
the planet? Will they get the correct secret technology to him in time?

joel