[thechat] Fiercer beasts take a bite out of T. rex's reputation

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jul 1 13:07:01 CDT 2002

At 10:52 PM 6/30/2002, you wrote:
>At 04:08 AM 7/1/2002, Martin Burns wrote:
>>b) can be infected and fatally damaged by a virus knocked up in a couple
>>of hours.
>
>Martin, Martin. We all *know* that no matter how secure a system is, you
>can ALWAYS crack it by typing in "override password".

Or try "Swordfish" or "Joshua."

And everybody has e-mail programs that are completely written in Flash.

My favorite is still the intro in the movie Antitrust, where they had all
this neat-looking code flash by...all HTML...and incorrect HTML at
that.  They inverted tags, swapped less than/greater than symbols and crap.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.