[thechat] Intellectual Superiority Spam [Fwd: Fakes...]

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Jul 2 12:47:00 CDT 2002

Hi Judah,

I'll take the other end of the betting spectrum.

I don't think it is a marketing ploy ... I think it's just a couple of whack-o's with waaaay too much time on their hands.

I'd stay away -- far away.

RonL.
(Who notes that teasing whack-o groups is like teaching XML to a pig.  In the end it's a tremendous waste of your time ... and it annoys the hell of the pig!)