[thechat] WinAmp Question

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Tue Jul 2 14:18:00 CDT 2002

Sounds like you were crossfading.
Use the search term: fade
at http://www.winamp.com/plugins/ to see if you recognize a plug in you
DLed.

I have the following installed (I think its by default). "Nullsoft
Crossfading Output v0.95" in Plug-Ins/Output Click on Configure and then
click on "No gaps on stop or next".

If that's not it, perhaps one of the plugins you search for will do it.

hth

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
Clubtrance'99 - Volume 1 - 01 - Paul van Dyk - For An Angel