[thechat] maths /programming

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Tue Jul 2 20:28:00 CDT 2002

> I woulda liked to have sent you and Rudy (with a
> couple of baseball bats) after my IM folks yesterday

i'm thinking of coming after YOU with a bat, buddy

ron, i beg you, please PLEASE try to do something about wrapping your output

some of us are no-mail on thechat, and browse the posts in the archive

and because you always write in fulsome paragraphs, your stuff scrolls
horizontally

it's a **real** pain in the ass to read your stuff

e.g. http://lists.evolt.org/thechatarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020701/3611007.html

it's getting so bad that i usually just SKIP YOUR POSTS

perhaps you could learn to write short, one-sentence paragraphs?

rudy

p.s. what's IM?  ImageMagick?