[thechat] Chinese online groceries in UK

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jul 3 19:26:00 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Madhu Menon" <webguru at vsnl.net>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Chinese online groceries in UK

> [snip]
>
> What I meant was: is there an online store like netgrocer.com or
> thaigrocer.com that has full e-comm functions and from where I can
> order stuff to be delivered?

Yeh I thought so, but couldn't find anything relevant in glasgow

You could try http://www.hoohing.com/ in Romford, Essex, who have an online
store - whether or not you can get deliveries sent to somewhere other than
the cardholders address is another matter :)

oh I found this at number 7 on a quick google search :)  (asian food online
uk were the search terms btw)

Google, man, google like your life depended upon it!

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'