[thechat] London beervolt next weekend?

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Fri Jul 5 09:17:01 CDT 2002

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Not desperately bothered, but somewhere which offers good value for
drinking money (aka 'more beer for given budget') would be good.

We had a good experience at the Pall Mall - another wetherspoons? Will save
me whining about food, too...

Cheers
Martin

Subject:    RE: [thechat] London beervolt next weekend?

At 11:03 05/07/2002 +0100, Norman Beresford wrote:
>Errrrm, Wednesday?
>
>Norman (who will make it this time!)

Tues or Wed is good for me... what about the venue?
(I'm not queuing for half an hour to get a beer this time!)
Have we done the Porterhouse yet? Only if it's not sunny though.
I think they normally have a band or something on every night.
Something really cheesy and touristy like the Punch and Judy?  :)
I'm pretty easy as to where, 'cause they all serve beer!

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.