[thechat] Shyness linked with Internet research

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Jul 5 16:05:01 CDT 2002

At 03:52 PM 7/5/2002, you wrote:

>>>How?
>>
>>It makes for a longer language visually?
>
>However a shorter number of characters to learn

Sort of.  In English (and German, Russian, et al), we just line them up
together in a row.  In Chinese, they have radicals that all characters are
based off of.

Besides, Chinese makes up for it by having a ridiculously simple
grammatical structure.

<http://www.euroasiasoftware.com/english/chinese/learn/>

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.