[thechat] O, Canada, something something something something something.

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Jul 5 19:28:00 CDT 2002

> For Mish, Rudy and all the other Canadians. :)

ben, the most heartwarming thing about your post is that you found scalzi

;o)

"something something something something something" -- yeah, even most
canadians don't know the words, not since those fecking liberals went and
sanitized them ("our home and native land" apparently being too insensitive
to immigrants)

i wasn't nuts about the ned flanders reference

i always figured canada was more like barney gumble
("my name is barney gumble, i'm forty, i'm single, and i drink")

rudy

p.s. mmmmm, Macintosh toffee -- it really is as good as he says