[thechat] marital crisis update.

kristenannfrey at yahoo.com kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 11:59:01 CDT 2002

> Because of the fact got so much good advice on this list when my marital
> shit broke bad 2 months ago (my wife left me and we are separated
> completely). I have a strong urge to give you all a good update. Maybe
> share what I have learned and where my head is at. Might be useful to
> someone. And again, thank you all so much for listening, and for having
> offered such good advice. It was a blessing.

I have been wondering over the past week about how things turned out for
you.  Thanks for the update.  I can stop worrying now (seriously!).  You
have an amazing outlook on the situation!  I wish my ex-husband could be so
positive.   He worries me constantly.  Even though I am remarried, I still
worry constantly about his mental health and happiness.

I never heard of CoDA - Sounds like a good idea though.  If they have a
Western New York chapter I may recommend them to my ex.

Thanks for the update Joe!

Kristy