[thechat] marital crisis update.

kristenannfrey at yahoo.com kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 15:18:00 CDT 2002

> > Even though I am remarried, I still
> > worry constantly about his mental health and happiness.
>
> kristy, let go   ;o)
>
> i have numerous exes, and i truly hope they end up happy -- but i don't
> worry about them, and i have no feelings of guilt, regret, or concern

I feel no regret ... we probably would have killed each other by now if we
were still together.  I feel bad because I was lucky enough to find someone
else (Hi Dan - yeah he's on the list too).

 I feel like I decreased my exes chances of finding someone since I took up
a lot of his "prime years" - he's
now 30 and he was with me from age 17-27.

Kristy

P.S. I can't let go til he pays up the $7,000 he owes me dammit