[thechat] marital crisis update.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Jul 7 21:17:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Joe Crawford" <jcrawford at avencom.com>
To: "TheChat" <thechat at lists.evolt.org>; <joe at artlung.com>
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 10:38 PM
Subject: [thechat] marital crisis update.

> Hey all.
>
> Because of the fact got so much good advice on this list when my
> marital shit broke bad 2 months ago (my wife left me and we are
> separated completely). I have a strong urge to give you all a good
> update. Maybe share what I have learned and where my head is at.
> Might be useful to someone. And again, thank you all so much for
> listening, and for having offered such good advice. It was a blessing.

This is just one of the reasons why i love thechat.

> [snip]
> I've got a line of self help books 2 feet long (sorry, not gonna do
> the metric conversion)

0.6m.

> [snip]
> p.s.: I don't know if this will be useful to anyone. I'm no guru, by
> any stretch. But I've been through shit. If this helps anyone, I will
> be gratified.

Joe, great to hear you're recovering and getting things done with grace and
non-involvement of big guys with baseball bats or staple removers.

FWIW, I'm going through my vaguely similar situation with a strict regimen
of TiVo abuse and legal action.  The end which I never wanted is in sight -
I just need to keep a grip of things to make sure I get there with integrity
semi-intact.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'