[thechat] ATTN Martin

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Jul 9 14:32:03 CDT 2002

Hi Martin <martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com>,
Do not take it offence; it's just a request.

I found following text in your mail at its end.

>This e-mail is sent by the above named in their
>individual, non-business capacity and is not on
>behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
>
>PricewaterhouseCoopers may monitor outgoing and incoming
>e-mails and other telecommunications on its e-mail and
>telecommunications systems.
>The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
>which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
>material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or
>taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
>entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received
>this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any
>computer.

Please do something to remove this "official message". Its length
sometimes excedes from that of the original message.
Believe me, many times I start to read it and after I have read half of
it, I realize that it is not the original message instead it is
something that has been added without the intention of Martin.

Cheers!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/