[thechat] Wrapping text?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Jul 10 14:58:01 CDT 2002

Hmmmm.

Perhaps not!

<warning - this message is a test that, hopefully, won't wrap>

I have two machines in my office, a win2k machine running Outlook 2000
SR-1 that I normally use - and which does not give me the option to set
the wrap.  I also have a second win2k machine in my office, (that I'm
using for this message - but that I mornally pretty much never use for
email), that is another win2k machine -  but I've updated it with
'Office XP' so it's running Outlook 2002 SP-1 - which DOES seem to give
me the option to set the wrap for plain text messages.

I'll check the archives and see how well this message works.

RonL.
(Dang - I may have to do all my evolt email over on this machine!)