[thechat] Sentenced to Death

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Tue Jul 16 18:22:00 CDT 2002

Model student (you don't get into the LSE without
astoundingly good grades).  Quite severely racist
environment - I left at the earliest opportunity.

Omar Sheikh was a big lad, and prone to violence,
mostly of the (occasional) petty bullying kind. He
was - doh, *is* - a few years younger than I so
that's an observation rather than an experience.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com