[thechat] when worlds collide

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Tue Jul 16 23:58:01 CDT 2002

On 2002.07.16 19:36, Seb wrote:

> And, more
> specifically from an online personals site? Did it go well? Any horror or
> success stories?

Had a friend who met his ex-wife online.  'Nuff said.

-d

ps. as a follow-up I'll give you some more info.  He was 20, she
30-something. They hit it off online.  She moved to Calgary from Michigan
and they got married.  She survived it up here for a while then wanted to go
back home. None of us could see what he saw in her.  We tried to warn him,
but he didn't listen.  He moved to Michigan with her, leaving his life
behind and came home about a year later with _nothing_.

Results may vary, see dealer for details.

____
damclean 403.708.6215
dave at members.evolt.org
evolt.org member since: 1998