[thechat] puzzles

Olly gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Jul 17 04:32:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Davis" <bobd at members.evolt.org>
Subject: Re: [thechat] puzzles

> Looking at the original question, can anyone tell me where the yak
> and the question, "Find the yak?" comes from?
>
> http://www.sqlteam.com/item.asp?ItemID=8425
>
> I'll give you a hint - It's a cookie in a software package that would
> be used by someone creative (or pretending to be). It's rather pricy,
> but a pro package that provides a fabulous value for what it does.

If you hadnt said that last bit I'd have said Llamatron, or Attack of the
Mutant Camels, by the infamous Jeff Minter ( http://llamasoft.co.uk/ ), or
the Yak as he is otherwise known.

Erm... Photoshop? I've only ever seen the Big Electric Cat (Ctrl + Alt +
Help>About Photoshop) and Merlin the Wizard (hidden in the layers palette
IIRC) in that though.

Olly.