[thechat] when worlds collide

seb at members.evolt.org seb at members.evolt.org
Wed Jul 17 06:42:01 CDT 2002

Kristy wrote:

> 2 of us on this list met each other through Yahoo Personals In Novenber
> 2000.
> Dan and I are now happily married and will celebrate our one year wedding
> aniversary next month!

> We both dated others from online personals prior to meeting each other.
> Its just a different way to meet people.

Hey, that's a great story.

The reason that I asked is that a couple of months ago I put an ad on
TheOnion's personals for a laugh, and this week I've had a few replies
from a girl in my home town. Now I'm going to get in contact, and just
looking for a balanced view of similar situations.

Now all I need is to get me some of that US money so I can reply to her,
dammit. :)

Seb.