[thechat] Romance scoring

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Thu Jul 18 18:27:00 CDT 2002

At 7:05 PM -0400 7/18/02, Michele Wandrei wrote:

>Michele
>(Whose sons (8 and 10) like to run around the house and yard with
>brooms and every kind of ball imaginable, playing Ground
>Quidditch, and who is currently 1/2 way through The Goblet of
>Fire with the same sons.)

Could be worse:

http://www.machall.com/index.php?strip_id=125

Kind of reminds me of when we played lacrosse in the dorms at Penn
State. Eventually, we decided that it was a lot cheaper and safer if
we used tennis balls instead of a proper lacrosse ball. That, and we
were running out of lacrosse balls....and windows.

bob

--

bob davis
bob at bobdavis.org