[thechat] Romance Scoring

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Thu Jul 18 22:25:00 CDT 2002

> Just thought I'd forward this along...
>
>> In the world of romance, one single rule applies: Make the woman happy.

Sorry everyone! I pressed reply instead of forward. What can I say - it's
late.

I sent it to my husband anyway... he he he... maybe he'll pick up some
pointers ;-)

I know, I know. I owe a tip. hmmm....

<tip type="stopping email from being sent">
If you pull the Ethernet cable out of the back of your computer a second
after you've hit send it doesn't stop the email from getting sent, even if
Outlook still says it's "performing a network operation".
</tip>

I know, I know. It was lame...

<tip type="romance">
If you're like my husband and romance is a foreign word -- just remember it
*is* the thought that counts. Take a risk, do something wacky, not something
predictable. Most of all, spend lots of time thinking about what would make
your mate happy - and then do just that. It's all about trying to tell them
that you care about them, not about roses and chocolate and stuff.
</tip>

Okay okay that was lame too... tough.

Tara
--