[thechat] More consultancy name changes

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Jul 19 09:24:00 CDT 2002

At 08:07 AM 7/19/2002, you wrote:
> [...]

I can't believe someone beat me to the punch on this one.  I thought of the
exact same thing!  :)

<http://www.startrek.com/library/voy_episodes/episodes_voy_detail_106088.asp>

(At first I couldn't remember where I knew Braxton from in Sci-Fi.  All I
could think of originally was Capt. Braca from Farscape...)

Neeeeeeerrrrrrrrddd.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.