[thechat] Joke

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Fri Jul 19 10:57:00 CDT 2002

Three nuns are painting their dormitory. It's July, and their habits are very hot, so because they are all alone they decide to paint in the nude. Suddenly the doorbell rings. Nervously, one nun calls out, "Who is it?"

"Blind man," comes the muffled repsonse from the other side of the door.

"It's a blind man," the nun reports to her sisters. "Should we get dressed?"

"It doesn't matter," one nun replies. "If he's blind, he can't see us anyway."

So the nuns open the door and the blind man steps into the room. His eyes widen in astonishment and he exclaims, "My god! Why are you all nude??"

The nuns squeal and rush for their habits. "I thought you said you were a blind man!!" The first nun gasps.

"I am," the man answers. "Where do you want your blinds?"

****

We wish to assure you that those responsible for the quality of these recent post have been sacked.