[thechat] FPS... in 5k

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat Jul 20 06:52:01 CDT 2002

Martin Burns wrote:

> On Saturday, July 20, 2002, at 10:19  am, Lachlan Cannon wrote:
>
>> Martin Burns wrote:
>>
>>> http://entries.the5k.org/946/wolf5k.html
>>>
>>> 3-d rendering? Pah.
>>

>> FPS here meaning First Person & Shit?
>>
>> Seriously.. it's sorta cool, BUT impossible to play.
>

> Speak for yourself - I had a tension filled game myself. But then, I
> remember (fondly) 3D Monster Maze on the ZX81...
> *grin*

Oh yeah, I'm also sooo sick of IE only JS. :P I browse in moz since I
like browsing in Moz, what with tabs and all (without the drawbacks of
opera). what's the point if I have to keep opening IE to view each
entry? There's probably a few gems hidden there, but I so quickly gave
up on the entries. What's the point of it only being 5k if it's 5k of crap?

Which is sort of ironic, since I put in an entry a few years ago when
I sucked at web pages and it was a totally pointless page.

--
Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/