[thechat] On July 20th, 1969, humans first set foot on the Moon.

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Jul 21 20:34:01 CDT 2002

Haha. I took typing my first year in high school[1] because:

The teacher was the best looking dish in school,
It was a great way to meet girls at a new school,
I was the envy of all my buddies.

Now, guess why I took cooking the next year, why I took
sewing the year after that, and why I took advance tailoring a
year after that. Yeh, go ahead. You'll probably be right.

High school was fun.

--
    Hugh

[1] US High school is grades 9 through 12. 12th grade (high
school senior) is the last year before college/university.