[thechat] On July 20th, 1969, humans first set foot on the Moon.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Sun Jul 21 22:13:00 CDT 2002

Today, the cows mooved Dean Mah to write:

> I remember the fall of the Berlin Wall.  I remember writing the date
> down but of course don't remember the exact date.  Sometime in 89.

first couple days of november.  I was seven at the time, but I believe
someone mentioned it a day or two ago on this thread. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Reason number #114 to use Linux: Having nothing but a command-
line interface doesn't keep you from checking your email.