[thechat] Safest Investment (fwd)

Seb Potter seb at members.evolt.org
Mon Jul 22 09:47:00 CDT 2002

<quoted author="Martin">
> Could be worse (no, really) - the remaining housemates in the current
> BigBrother are drinking Black Tower on a regular basis.
>
> Even this week, when they've got over 100 quid each to spend until
> Friday, they're *still* buying Black Tower
>
> These people must *really* feel a need to be drunk all the time. Next
> it'll be Thunderbird and Special Brew and asking for 50p for the bus/a
> cup of tea.
</quoted>

Has anyone played Grand Theft Auto 3? I'm specifically thinking of the
radio ad in the game for "Liberty City Survivor".

To paraphrase:

"We take 20 recently paroled guys, equip the with grenade launchers and a
flamethrower, and let them hunt each other down."

Anybody else reckon this is to good for the housemates on Big Brother?
Maybe taking 20 randomly selected viewers and let them hunt down their
least favourite housemates?

Seb.